Five things I really want, and why…
- Pokemon White 2 because I have to play everything in order, and everyone wants me to hurry up and get to Gen VI – I can’t do that without completing GEV V!!!
- Zoo Tycoon for the Xbox 360 because it looks cool!
- The new Animal Crossing game for 3DS – the whole series is ridiculously addictive!
- “It Takes an Egg Timer” by Joanne Tombrakos to help me with my time management.
- The boxset of my favourite anime, Princess Tutu (with original Japanese audio and English subtitles).
Also, a list of previous wish list hitters that I’ve since purchased:
- A HD TV that, while small, means I can play my Xbox games and actually be able to see them!
- “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Ruben
- An SD card reader for my desktop computer
- Nintendogs for 3DS – very adorable!
- This nifty dice set to add some randomness to my writing – it’s just as awesome as it looks!
- The “Child of Eden” Xbox game – wasn’t as awesome as it looked… at all…
- One of the new yoga DVD’s I wanted – the other one is still on my list, but not as necessary.
- Pokemon White – not that I’ve played it nearly enough!
- A set of home-use exercise bike peddles to keep me working out while I’m working in.
For a more thorough look into my interests and desires, check out my Pinterest board.
last updated: 3rd Feb 2014